Heartwild Solitaire Dreams 1.2 beta
We're starting beta tests of the new version 1.2 of Heartwild Solitaire Dreams. After watching how people play the game, we've realized that the concept of packs and tables hidden inside them that you have to play in a sequence was just too confusing. So we've reworked this completely. See how different the main screen looks now:
- Level packs are now presented in one long slider. And the pictures are much bigger, which is cool because they're sweet... I think :)
- Tables graduated and they're on their own now! They have their icons on the main screen (those thumbnails with cards) and they have their stars. And you can replay tables separately, if you want to go for a better score.
- Each pack has exactly 6 tables. Which means there are 60 new tables added to the game!
- Oh, and those new levels, they have a new gameplay mode: memory match. Every 4-th level is a memory level. Just try it in the game and let us know what you think. Are those fun?
This new version is available in the beta program:
- For iOS, if you're in our beta team and have TestFlight app installed you should see the new version there soon.
- For Android. If you're signed up for the beta program, you will get the update later today. If you're not in the beta (or you don't know) just go to the Google Play sign up page
If you'd like to be included in future beta tests -- just contact us with an email address your device is registered to.