Solitaire Dreams 1.8 with Facebook and new languages
I don't think we've ever managed to produce two updates of a game in a single month... This is the first and it's a strange new feeling ;) I could get used to this, but it's also exhausting for the team of our tiny size, so... don't let me make any promises.
What's good in this new version 1.8? Plenty!
- We've decided to retire the Heartwild brand and shorten the name to simply "Solitaire Dreams". Easier to remember, easier to spell, less typos.
- You can now connect to Facebook to sync your game on multiple devices. This also means that, if you decide to connect, you will then be able to uninstall the game, reinstall it and restore your progress. We got you backed up!
- You can also play through a web browser on your PC or Mac! We're still putting the final coat of paint on the web version, but you can give it a try here if you want.
- Super-wide screens on devices like iPhone X or newer Androids are now supported properly.
- We've changed the way we do rewards in the daily section (screenshot below). Try it out, see if it's any better.
- And... we can speak several new languages! See them all in the SETTINGS menu.
The game should update automatically for most people, but if you need to give it a push, the links to download are on our website here: http://www.orchidgames.com/solitaire-dreams/
Have fun and may you enjoy the rest of your May! ;)