Missing cursor when playing in full screen mode
As it turns out, this is a known issue with Windows. Usually it's caused by the mouse trails effect and sometimes by the cursor shadow. The only fix for this is to disable these effects. Try this:
- Go to the 'Control Panel' (from the Start menu or just search for it).
- In there find 'Mouse' icon and double click it.
- Then, on the mouse properties, choose the 'Pointer Options' tab.
- Turn off 'Display Pointer Trails' and remember to click 'Apply'.
- Under 'Pointers' tab, at the bottom of the screen find 'Enable Shadow' option. Turn it off and remember to click 'Apply'.
That should do it!