Game stopped working after an error? Try resetting profiles.
If your game first crashed and then, after starting again, it won't let you continue playing (or maybe even won't start again) then:
- Let us know about it, so we can track down the problem.
- Try resetting your profiles using steps below.
- Click "Start" then click "All Programs".
- Locate your game folder there, open it and click "Advanced Options".
- Don't see "Advanced Options" in this folder? It means you have an older version of the game installed. Please go to the game page then download and install current version before continuing to the next step.
- You should now see an advanced options window. Click "Reset profiles" button. Note that this will reset your progress in the game and you'll have to start all over.
- Try playing the game now and see if it helped.