How to install a game?
- Go to our website at www.orchidgames.com and find the game you want.
- Find and click a DOWNLOAD button. This will take you to a subpage.
- Now find a download button appropriate for your computer (PC or Mac). This will download the file for game installer.
- When the installer file is downloaded find it on your computer and double click. On PC you will be guided through the installation and on Mac it will unpack itself.
- Double click the newly created icon to run the game.
How to install a game on a computer that's offline (not connected to the internet)?
Installing our games on a computer that's not connected to the internet is definitely possible -- we don't restrict it in any way -- and actually quite easy. Just follow these steps:
First, on a different computer that is connected to the internet:
- Make an order on our website.
- Check your email for an activation code. Write this code down on a piece of paper.
- Download an installer for the game from our website. Make sure you're downloading a proper version (PC or Mac) that matches the type of your second, offline computer.
- Save the game installator you just downloaded on a pen drive or burn it to a CD.
Second, on your computer that is NOT connected to the internet:
- Install the game from that pen drive or CD.
- Start it and on the first screen enter the activation code you wrote down earlier. Here's some more help on activation
Reinstall and activate a game on a new computer
To reinstall a game you own:
- Go to our website at www.orchidgames.com and find the game you want. Download and install it on your machine.
- At the top of our website find and click "Lost Code?" link. There you'll see your history of orders together with all your activation codes. Find the code you need and use it to activate the game. Here's some more help on activation