How to install a game?
- Go to our website at www.orchidgames.com and find the game you want.
- Find and click a DOWNLOAD button. This will take you to a subpage.
- Now find a download button appropriate for your computer (PC or Mac). This will download the file for game installer.
- When the installer file is downloaded find it on your computer and double click. On PC you will be guided through the installation and on Mac it will unpack itself.
- Double click the newly created icon to run the game.
How to install a game on a computer that's offline (not connected to the internet)?
Installing our games on a computer that's not connected to the internet is definitely possible -- we don't restrict it in any way -- and actually quite easy. Just follow these steps:
First, on a different computer that is connected to the internet:
- Make an order on our website.
- Check your email for an activation code. Write this code down on a piece of paper.
- Download an installer for the game from our website. Make sure you're downloading a proper version (PC or Mac) that matches the type of your second, offline computer.
- Save the game installator you just downloaded on a pen drive or burn it to a CD.
Second, on your computer that is NOT connected to the internet:
- Install the game from that pen drive or CD.
- Start it and on the first screen enter the activation code you wrote down earlier. Here's some more help on activation
Reinstall and activate a game on a new computer
To reinstall a game you own: